1. Flip-flops: According to InStyle, flip-flops are gradually becoming a trend favored by fashion followers. They are no longer regarded as a simple, less stylish accessory. Today, flip-flops are made of leather. This site recommends mixing it with pants with colorful textures or maxi skirts. Photo: Christian Vierig.
2. Belts: Recently, many fashionista choose to wear loose tops and wear belts. This combination helps to enhance the physique of the wearer and increase the trendy appearance. Belts also contribute to the monotonous pants. Photo: Daniel Zuchnick.
3. Khaki pants: InStyle thinks that fashion is like a loop and that the favorite khaki pants are just a matter of time. This magazine compares khaki pants to jeans because it can be worn with most types of shirts. Fashion followers often combine khaki pants with sweaters or shirts on cool days. If it's hot, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or bralettes are a good choice. Photo: Melodie Jeng.
4. Polo shirt: Polo shirt has been criticized as monotonous, suitable for middle-aged men. Even this type of shirt also has the nickname "father's shirt". This year, fashion followers have turned this design into a new trend of dress. They cut them short and wore dresses, flared pants or shorts. Photo: Christian Vierig.
5. Socks: If you like retro style, a pair of ankle-high socks and elegant flats will be the perfect recipe for you. When adding a long skirt, the wearer will have a feminine, classic but no less trendy look. Photo: Hanna Lassen.
6. Bale shoes: Bale shoes are loved again thanks to the comfortable feel like when wearing sports shoes while bringing feminine beauty like high heels for the people. It is suitable for all types of costumes, especially skirts. Photo: Melodie Jeng.
7. Cargo pants: The above type of pants can be combined with both sports shoes and high heels. Coarse jackets, cargo pants and sneakers will be the ideal formula for those who prefer personality style. Besides, high heels and tight sweaters worn with this same pattern of pants are equally suitable. Photo: Melodie Jeng.
The scene of the precious ladies carrying Hermès bags in "30 is not the end" attracts the attention of viewers.